Powerful industrial grade micromodule contains Spartan-3E FPGA, DDR Memory and USB 2.0 Microcontroller
The FPGA Micromodule integrates a leadng-edge Spartan-3E 1200K gates FPGA, an USB2.0 microcontroller, DDR Ram, configuration Flash and power supply on a tiny footprint. A large number of configurable I/Os are provided via shock proof B2B mini-connectors.
Thus, the Micromodule is ideally suited for battery-powered and small-sized applications.
It is intended to be used as an OEM board, or combined with our carrier boards, the micromodule serves as a powerful system widely used for educational and research activities.
Boards with other configurations, or equipped with industrial temperature grade parts are available on request
Software for SPI Flash programming over USB, as well as reference designs for high speed data transfer over USB are included.
- Small and ruggedized design
- x16 DDR with up to 666 MByte/s bandwidth
- Supports OPB and MIG DDR cores
- 3 on-board DC-DC converters for high efficiency
- Xilinx Spartan-3E FPGA XC3S1200E-4FGG320C
- Cypress FX2 USB2.0 CY7C68013A-56LFXC
- Onboard 125 MHz oscillator for high performance
- 32 MBit SPI Flash for configuration and user data
- 512 MBit Micron DDR
- 104 I/Os + 6 inputs available on B2B connectors
- 2 x 80 pin Hirose DF17 shockproof B2B connectors
- 1 x LED
- 1 x push button
- Power supply input via USB, or B2B
- Programming is implemented via JTAG, SPI or USB. (The required adaptor is not included)
- Size only 40.5 mm x 47.5 mm
Available for download
- User's manuals
- Product brief
- Application notes
- Demo project files
- Schematics and placeplan
- CAD library files
- Data sheets of major components
- JTAG adapter (The onboard USB firmware update is usefull for fieldupdates, but not suitable for development)
- Xilinx ISE WebPACK (free license)
- to modify the reference designs you need the Xilinx Embedded Development Kit
You can find all Xilinx ISE versions here.