The Trenz Electronic TE0741-02-160-2C1 is a FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Kintex-7 XC7K160T-2FFG676C FPGA, 8 MGTs (multi gigabit transceivers), 32 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/Os is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are mechanically compatible. All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price.
- Xilinx Kintex-7 T FPGA XC7K160T-2FFG676C, at speedgrade 2 the FFG has max. 10.3125 Gb/s, the FBG at other TE0741 has max. 6.6 Gb/s
- 256 MBit (32 MByte) Quad-SPI Flash memory (for configuration and operation) accessible through:
- JTAG port (SPI indirect)
- 8 MGTs (multi gigabit transceivers)
- FPGA configuration through:
- JTAG (B2B connector)
- SPI Flash memory
- 25 MHz low jitter oscillator with shutdown control
- Programmable quad clock generator (Silicon Labs Si5338)
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- MGT voltage regulators with control enable
- Core voltage regulator: 20 A (2 x Enpirion DC/DC regulators with load-sharing)
- Supply voltages: either 3.3 V or 3.3 V and 5 V
- Plug-on module with two 100-pin and one 60-pin high-speed hermaphroditic stacking strips
- Up to 144 (94 for 70T) single-ended FPGA I/O pins available on B2B strips
- 2 user LEDs, 1 DONE FPGA pin LED
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization available plus high volume prices on request.
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
- Kintex-7 XC7K70T-2CF, Kintex-7 XC7K160T-2CF: Xilinx Vivado Webpack (free license)
- Kintex-7 XC7K325T-2CF, Kintex-7 XC7K410T-2CF: Xilinx Vivado Design Suite
You can find all Xilinx Vivado versions here.